Webinar : RM Reform with the Ministry for the Environment
Please join RMLA online via Zoom to hear from the Ministry for the Environment officials on the various workstreams contributing to the RM Reform, including a general progress update. In particular we will hear about:
- Work being done on transitioning to a new system
- Progress on parts of the NBA that are not covered by the Select Committee inquiry
- Any update on the aspects of the Bill that are before the Select Committee
- Planning processes and structures (e.g. Joint Committee make-up, IHP processes)
- Anything being done in relation to implementation
If you have any questions for MfE in advance, please email these to email@example.com
MfE will also welcome your questions after the presentation.
This webinar is free but restricted to RMLA members only.
Please note that the link to the webinar will be emailed to attendees on Wednesday 3 November.
Non members will be able to access this webinar recording the following week.
When: 04 November 2021
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm