RMLA Webinar : Case Law Update
This webinar was recorded live on 20 October 2021 and presented by Gerald Lanning. Gerald is a partner in Simpson Grierson’s local government and environment group. He advises on all aspects of resource management and local government law, with a focus on large infrastructure projects, land transport management and policy, and Māori/Treaty of Waitangi issues.
Here you will gain an understanding of some of the latest key environmental decisions. The following cases will be covered:
- Ngāti Maru Trust v Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei
- Whaia Maia Ltd Re Edwards and Re Clarkson Tauranga Protection Society
- Forest and Bird v NZTA NZ
- Southern Rivers Society v Gore DC
- Te Whānau a Kai Trust v Gisborne DC