The Climate Change Commissions proposed path to 2035
To help you understand the Climate Change Commissions numbers in more detail they have published a selection of the data that sits behind their modelling and draft advice.
This series provides some insight into how they carried out their analysis – and arrived at the recommendations for the government’s emissions reduction plan and draft carbon budgets.
This information can also be used during consultation to support your submission on the Commission’s draft advice.
- A data set for the emissions path and additional scenarios we recommend in our draft advice and evidence reports.
- The underlying data for the figures in the Commission’s 2021 draft advice report.
- A slide deck from our modelling consultants introducing the Commission’s C-PLAN model and summarising the results we drew on for our draft advice.
- Distributional impacts (employment) modelling results.
- Results (and some inputs) from the C-PLAN model that we drew on in our draft advice.
You can find the information on their ‘sharing our thinking page’