Lane Neave – Resource Management Lawyer
Permanent, full-time | Queenstown based
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high performing 2-3+ PQE lawyer with experience in the Resource Management sector to join our well-established practice.
You will be part of a long established national practice and have the opportunity to work with well-regarded and supportive Partners. The job involves stimulating work, direct client contact and advising on a wide range of resource management matters, including large and interesting projects.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Experience in Resource Management law with good technical skills ideal, however candidates with an interest in pursuing a career in Resource Management will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- An ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- An ability for working both autonomously and collaboratively within our team
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit like-minded people. As a member of our team you will receive mentoring, work-life balance and competitive remuneration while working in a top performing practise.
To apply, please visit our website and apply online including your CV and covering letter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send to, Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference RM07.